Skip to Main Content

Partner Institutions Library Support Guide for Islington Music Workshop, Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, Malvern House, UCFB, West Ham United, UD Music

How to gain access to University of East London as a member of staff at a partner institution


Staff at partner institutions have access to University of East London resources, however, you will need to apply for an Athens account using the Athens declaration form.

Please contact for a declaration form.

Partner staff do have access to a range of e-resources however licences may not permit partner staff access to certain resources 

Please note that access to electronic resources is only permitted for the teaching and support of the University of East London students and may not be used for the teaching and support of other students in the partner institution.

Only the licenced e-book collections and databases listed on the online resources page can be accessed by partner students and staff.  The availability of our e-resources to partner institutions is controlled by the agreements that we have with our content providers.